These are some of Emily’s current projects:
- Following a successful EU grant application, a project developing a teaching resource on ethical governance in sport.
- A paper using unique case studies from sport arbitration company, Sports Resolutions, on selection appeals in sport.
- A book chapter on developments and consequences of technology for the Routledge Handbook of the Philosophy of Games.
- A paper on shame in sport for a special issue of the Journal of the Philosophy of Sport.
- A paper with Paul Davis on gender and violence in sport, following our previous paper in Sport, Ethics and Philosophy.
- A new edited book on the philosophy of play with colleagues Malcolm MacLean and Wendy Russell.